1. Flow - Stream (f/8, 1/200 sec, ISO 200, 110mm
2. Winter in The Desert - Carefree (f/32, 1/100 sec, ISO 640, 125mm)
3. Camel's Blanket - Cloud Cover on Camelback Mountain (f/4, 1/3200 sec, ISO 200, 180mm)
4. Bridge on The River Dry (f/1.8, 1/5000 sec, ISO 100, 85mm)
5. Palm Trees in The Snow - Carefree (f/32, 1/80 sec, ISO 720, 165mm)
6. Day For Night (f/22, 1/80 sec, ISO 100, 28mm)
There are many outdoor techniques that can be applied to landscape photography. One I recently practiced is called, day for night. It's primarily used in movie production when a scene calls for a night time environment but for some reason the filming can only occur during the day. To accomplish a night time look during the day, a combination of under-exposing, filters and low color temperatures are used when filming and/or during the editing process. The sixth photo in this gallery is my first attempt at this technique.