1. Favorite Treat - Berry Bar (f/22, 20.0 sec, ISO 200, 50mm)
2. Perfect Dinner - Salmon on Brown Rice (f/5, 0.3 sec, ISO 100, 50mm)
3. Photographer Gets The Last One - Cupcake (f/2.0, 1/320 sec, ISO 200, 50mm)
4. Fun and Healthy Eating - Fig Pizza (f/10, 0.4 sec, ISO 200, 50mm)
5. Thinking Outside of The Bowl - Oatmeal Creme Cookies (f/16, 1.3 sec, ISO 400, 50mm)
6. Pipe Cleaner :) - Kale and Brown Rice (f/4, 1/10 sec, ISO 200, 125mm)
Every year, I look forward to the very short fig season, which happens in August. It's an opportunity to enjoy fresh figs and fig pizza. This year I decided to try and improve on my pizza image. The challenge has always been making the spinach look more appetizing once it's been in the oven. Most images shot by other photographers show the spinach prior to heating. So I tried using a light coating of olive oil on the spinach prior to heating and some touch-ups prior to photographing. The new image looks better than its predecessor, although something is still missing.