1. Rustic Room - Entrance to a room in El Portal Resort in Sedona during the holidays. (f/5.6, 0.8 sec, ISO 800, 50mm)
2. Fall in The Desert - The ruins at Scorpion Gulch in the South Mountain Preserve. (f/2.8, 1/1250 sec, ISO 800, 50mm)
3. Night School - The state university campus in Phoenix. (f/22, 5.0 sec, ISO 800, 28mm)
4. After The Storm - The Optima Camelback in Scottsdale after a monsoon storm. (f/22, 1/10 sec, ISO 200, 50mm)
5. New Home - Using an NDx8 filter. (f/11, 1/100 sec, ISO 100, 24mm)
6. Desert Water - Tempe Town Lake Pedestrian Bridge and Center For The Arts. (f/8, 2.5 sec, ISO 320, 85mm)
In addition to architectural photography, I also shoot real estate. I find the former style and technique more attractive although I certainly have not mastered either. During a recent RE shoot, I tried a neutral density filter, for the first time, on an exterior photo of a new home, late in the morning when the sun was fairly high and the sky was clear. It's the fifth photo (New Home) in the gallery on this page.